Problem: Generally, rucks and assault style packs have large, unorganized storage compartments. Small items end up in a clutter mess at the bottom. This makes instant access to thiese items impossible…until now…
Solution: Pack Rat - A DROP-IN organizer for packs, rucks, etc. The idea is simple…put some organization into your packs! Enter the Pack Rat – the only product on the market that holds all of your daily essentials — planner, PDA, calculator, mobile phone, knives, multi-tools, pens/pencils, etc. — in a neat, organized manner. Better yet, due to its compact size and secure zip closure, it can be transferred quickly and easily from one scenario to another. Perfect as a stand-alone product, the Pack Rat is equally at home in the field or in the office. Remember – in order to succeed on your mission, you had better have your S#!T together!
Features and Benefits of the Pack Rat:
• 14 separate storage compartments/slots.
• Unique, reversible feature allows for instant open access while inside packs.
• 12” gear keeper leash for keys, lights etc.
• Clear business card/ID window.
• External mesh pocket.
• External accessory loops and carrying handle.
• Mil.-spec “D”-ring attachment points for optional shoulder strap.
• Fully zippered perimeter allows for a 90° opening.
• Super tough 1000D Cordura exterior lined with heavy duty Nylon pack cloth.
• Fully seam taped interior.
• High tensile Nylon web attachment points, bar-tack reinforcements at critical stress points.
Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2.5", 175 cu. in.