BlackHawk Blades Crucible
* Designed by noted close-combat and personal security expert Kelly McCann, the Crucible™ folder offers outstanding performance and reliability in a low-profile package.
* Ergonomically identical to its fixed-blade brother, the Crucible FX™, the Crucible™ folder is built on a framework of tough 420J stainless steel liners.
* Its spear-point ATS-34 stainless steel blade is hollow ground for exceptional sharpness and is mated to the handle via a flush-ground, high-strength locking-liner mechanism.
* Textured G-10 handle slabs and an ergonomic handle shape provide both a superior grip and outstanding hand protection, while a textured four-position clothing clip supports all possible carry options and helps guarantee a positive draw.
* Assembled with oversized Phillips-head screws for easy user maintenance, the Crucible folder is a tool you can bet your life on.
• Blade Length: 3.250"
• Overall Length: 8.000"
• Blade Material: ATS-34
• Blade Finish: Black TI
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle Material: Textured G-10
• Pocket Clip: Four-position (right or left side, tip-up or tip-down carry)