BlackHawk Blades Kalista
* Inspired by the traditional Filipino art of kali, the Kalista is a state-of-the-art concealment knife specifically designed to support all styles of knife tactics, including standard grip, reverse-grip, and reverse-edge methods.
* Its offset scalloped choils and textured G-10 handle slabs provide exceptional control in any grip and allow you to immediately orient the knife by tactile sense.
* Hollow ground from ATS-34 stainless steel and coated with a stealthy Black TI finish, the Kalista comes complete with the Total Concealed Carry Solution™ (TCCS™) concealment system.
* This versatile system supports more than 100 carry positions and includes a molded thermoplastic sheath, neck chain, inside-the-waistband belt loop, and both paddle and belt carry hardware.
• Blade Length: 3.300"
• Overall Length: 7.300"
• Blade Material: ATS-34 high-carbon stainless
• Blade Finish: Black TI coated
• Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
• Handle Material: Textured G-10
• Sheath: Molded thermoplastic with TCCS concealment system hardware