Kydex® Thumb Break Paddle Holster
* Adjustable paddle is a semi-rigid Kydex® design that will mold itself to the wearer's hip. It will not move around or pull out with the handgun when a draw is made.
* Adjustment allows for butt forward, vertical and muzzle forward carry.
* Holster can be worn "Behind-the-Hip", "In-Front-of-the-Hip" ("Appendix Carry") or even "Crossdraw" if the situation requires.
* The lead edge of the holster body is cut down to facilitate use in confined spaces or by people with shorter torsos.
* An excellent choice for both men and women.
* These holsters have adjustable Thumb Breaks in addition to the tension screws on our original models for agencies or municipalities where such a device is required, or for individuals who simply prefer it.
* Thumb Breaks employ the same technology as seen on our Duty Holsters.
* Pictured without thumb break.