Problem: To put it bluntly, the issue shoulder pads on the current ruck SUCK! They cut off circulation, are bulky and do not perform up to the level of their civilian counterparts (example: professional mountaineering style backpacks.)
Solution: Super Straps - A Soldier’s MUST HAVE. We created a set of shoulder straps with the comfort and functionality of those found on commercial packs. Then we gave them the durability and functionality necessary for use on military packs. Finally, the Super Straps.
Features and Benefits of the Super Straps :
• High density EVA closed cell foam padding (the highest comfort to durability ratio on the market.)
• Radical “S”-bend design ensures maximum load placement and comfortable contoured fit.
• Welded mil.-spec. “D”-rings for attachment of weapons lanyard, etc.
• Loose loop design allows for easy attachment of shoulder strap mounted accessories (knives, med.-kit, compass, etc.)
• Constructed from super durable 1000D Cordura, high tensile Nylon webbing and the toughest non-metallic mounting hardware on the market.
• Removable chest strap, fully adjustable with side release buckle.
• Quick Release feature, both straps.